Harrisburg’s Commercial Solar Experts
As a business, your number one priority is to stay profitable and protect your long-term interests. To do this, you need to run a lean, streamlined operation as well as make investments today that will deliver strong returns in the future.
Solar power installations are becoming increasingly popular for Harrisburg and other Central PA businesses thanks to a combination of new technology, government incentives and increased local expertise.
When you’re ready to work with the best commercial solar panel installer in Harrisburg, you want Bright Eye Solar. We specialize in matching businesses with systems that deliver an excellent return on their initial investment. Keep reading to learn more, or contact our office directly to schedule a consultation.
Solar is a natural choice in sunny climates. However, many Harrisburg businesses worry that the region’s more temperate weather will lead to inefficient or unreliable systems that can jeopardize their productivity.
The truth, however, is that today’s solar installations are designed for maximum performance in any environment. More sophisticated than ever before, solar power arrays are engineered for efficiency, allowing you to convert up to 20% of the sun’s energy into usable solar power. As well, grid-tied systems ensure you always have a backup source of power when you need it. In certain areas, net metering programs even allow you to sell excess energy back to your utility company, generating revenue that can offset the cost of installation quicker.
Solar energy doesn’t even have to be your main source of power for you to benefit. More modest installations can offset your reliance on the grid, lowering your bills on a month-to-month basis and providing a hedge against seasonal fluctuations in energy costs. Other ancillary benefits of commercial solar include:
- Stakeholder goodwill: Customers are more informed than ever before about who they do business with. Highly visible symbols of your commitment to green energy — such as a large solar array — speak louder than promises and ad campaigns. A visible solar installation can go a long way toward generating goodwill and helping you stand out from your competitors.
- Energy independence: Solar power isn’t just a renewable resource — it’s also a 100% domestic one. Your decision to reduce your reliance on foreign oil is an important contributor to our energy independence. That’s good for the economy, good for your business and good for your customers, too.
The only way to truly benefit from solar is to work with a company that knows what they’re doing. One of the biggest drawbacks to the current commercial solar boom is that many installers lack the appropriate training and industry certifications necessary to do the job properly. That’s where Bright Eye Solar comes in.
Who We Are
Bright Eye Solar is a commercial solar installer that works with Harrisburg businesses and nonprofits. We are based in nearby Lancaster, which means we are available to provide on-site service and support whenever you need us. It also ensures we understand our region’s climate and can develop a system that’s customized for maximum efficiency.
We’re an accredited member of the Interstate Renewable Energy Council, Inc. (IREC) and several other prominent industry organizations. Through these associations — as well as our partnerships with leading PV panel manufacturers — we are able to raise the bar for commercial solar in our region. In everything we do, we are committed to:
- Delivering high-quality products at a reasonable price.
- Creating customized solutions that reflect the reality of your business.
- Backing up every installation with a five-year production guarantee.
- Meeting all local building codes and bylaws.
- Providing world-class support and service long after the initial work is done.
- Monitoring your system’s performance to ensure it continues to work as it should.
- Educating our customers about the benefits of solar and renewable energy in general.
You’ll see immediately that we’re a different kind of commercial solar installer for Harrisburg businesses. To get started, get in touch today.
Taking the First Steps
Commercial solar options include roof-mount and ground-mount panels, canopy systems, garage systems and more. The best way to explore your options is to contact Bright Eye Solar for a free energy audit and site evaluation. We’ll go over your current energy use and look at the specifics of your property to determine if a solar installation is right for you. We’ll also provide a detailed quote outlining all costs and projecting how quickly you will see a return on your investment.
If you decide to proceed, we’ll help you identify incentives and financing programs that will offset the initial costs. To learn more about your options, call, email or use the form on this page to contact a Bright Eye Solar representative directly.
Harrisburg has its own look and feel, with a variety of historic neighborhoods, homes and businesses. We work hard with all of our customers to ensure that the beauty and history aren’t lost. Bright Eye Solar provides solar energy installations and services in Harrisburg, PA and neighboring areas of Carlisle, Dauphin, Halifax, Millersburg, and Hershey. Reach out to learn about how you can safely and affordably add solar panels to your Harrisburg home or business.