Bright Eye Solar provides commercial solar panel installation in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Contact us today to work with the regional experts! We’ll work with your business to customize solar to your needs and help you understand the financial incentives available to you.
Bright Eye Solar: Your Commercial Solar Energy Experts for Lancaster, PA & Beyond
Is your Lancaster, PA or Northeast U.S. business spending more than you’d like it to on energy bills?
Are you interested in equipping your company with eco-friendly technology that can help save the earth?
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, it’s time to consider an investment in PA commercial solar power and clean energy in the Northeast. Solar energy is becoming an increasingly popular alternative to traditional power generation sources, and it can help your company take advantage of several federal and local tax incentives.
Bright Eye Solar, LLC provides solar panels for businesses in Lancaster, PA and the Northeast with flexible pricing options and thorough project management that will help you start saving money on overhead virtually right away. Read on to learn why utilizing our Lancaster, PA commercial solar installation service is a smart choice for your organization.
The Advantages of Commercial Solar Power for Your Lancaster, PA Business
There are multiple reasons why solar energy is a great choice for your company, including:
- Protection From Rate Hikes: On average, the cost of electricity has grown at a 5% clip annually. Following a switch to solar energy, you can lock in a great rate that will stick with your company for years.
- It’s Eco-Friendly: Electric energy generated by coal and nuclear sources can have a dramatic impact on the ecosystem of our world and the health of our populace. Solar power draws energy from a natural source and lessens your reliance on materials that require refinement in order to generate electricity.
- Your Customers Will Appreciate Your Commitment to Green Technologies: Consumers are increasingly supporting businesses that utilize eco-friendly operational practices. You will enjoy a surge in purchases from clients who appreciate your dedication to making the world a cleaner, healthier place.
- Reduced Operational Costs: Solar panels for commercial buildings in PA may help save your business money in the first month with no money down.
Financing Your Commercial Solar Installation
There are several ways you can finance the installation of commercial solar panels. Let’s take a brief look at each:
- Cash Purchase: With a cash purchase, advantages you can enjoy include ownership of the equipment and the ease of knowing that you’ll only have to pay an initial, singular cost at the beginning of your installation.
- Power Purchase Agreement: Also known as a PPA, this financing option offers the advantages of a fixed rate, no initial expense and payment per kilowatt hour used.
- Lease: Unsure if you want to make a commitment to purchasing a solar energy system? That’s fine — leasing can be a great way to try it out to make sure it’s the right fit for your business. You’ll enjoy a low or no initial expense and a set cost amount for equipment.
Our Project Management Process
Bright Eye Solar follows a multi-step process to ensure you are kept informed throughout the installation of your solar energy system. Our phases include:
- Consultation with clients to determine needs and energy targets
- Review of client’s energy use and expenses
- Site solar access calculation for size and production values& feasibility assessment
- Analysis of data: Using information collected from your shade assessment, a review of area weather patterns and our conversations with you, we will present our findings regarding the best solar panels for your building, an individualized installation plan and a design that maximizes energy production and the best possible return on investment.
- Review of financing options
- Shade assessment: We ensure your panels will not be obscured by obstructions on or around your roof.
- Installation: During installation of your solar panels, feel free to contact our project manager with any questions you have.
- Ongoing support: Following installation, you’ll be able to log into your solar energy system online and track usage with a variety of tools. Should your system need maintenance or repairs, contact us and we’ll be happy to provide them.
Ready to Equip Your Business With Solar Panels? Contact Us Today!
Bright Eye Solar, LLC provides our Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut clients with quality solar energy products and installation. Our installs carry a five-year production guarantee. If you’re ready to outfit your business with solar electricity, contact us today.