About Bright Eye Solar
Bright Eye Solar is committed to providing our clients with high quality residential and commercial solar electric installation services. You can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that we are not a general construction contractor that does solar panel installations on the side. Bright Eye Solar is a full-service solar energy provider that has in-depth industry expertise to help you utilize solar power for a wide range of applications.
From design and engineering to financing and installation, our company helps clients maximize the benefits of solar energy every step of the way. We are accredited by the IREC (Interstate Renewable Energy Council) and have over 10 years of experience. What’s more, our technicians have successfully completed NABCEP certified training for photovoltaic systems, and the team is also comprised of Journeyman and master electricians.
Bright Eye Solar strives to be a leader in the solar industry for Lancaster, Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas. We aim to accomplish this goal by:
- Meeting and/or exceeding all electrical and building codes.
- Implementing wiring best practices to ensure safe and efficient solar power systems.
- Delivering top-quality solar electric products at competitive rates.
- Educating all customers on photovoltaic systems.
- Providing thorough site evaluations and proposals to determine a property’s suitability for solar energy.
- Providing exceptional customer service for all individuals and businesses.
- Monitoring and managing solar electric systems after initial installations.
Our Production Guarantee
At Bright Eye Solar, we believe that solar power should be accessible to everyone and all installation procedures should be as quick and professional as possible. Our company can guarantee the production of each proposed system because we never overestimate its forecasted production and savings. We provide conservative numbers and are always willing to back up these production values. Bright Eye Solar’s solar electric systems have a reputable track record of achieving the ROI shown in our reports.
You can be sure that our company monitors your system over its entire service lifespan, making sure it is producing electricity as it should. We will never leave you hanging.
Because Bright Eye Solar is an LLC, we carry two million dollars of liability insurance, are registered in Pennsylvania as a home improvement contractor, and have employees who are protected by the Workers’ Compensation Act.
Our Multi-Step Process
Bright Eye Solar is well-known for our multi-step process, which includes:
- Initial consultations
- Reviews of clients’ current energy usage and expenses
- Solar or shade assessments and system size calculations
- Data analysis
- Solar panels and system selection
- Individualized installation planning and execution
- Ongoing support
Choose Bright Eye Solar for Commercial and Residential Solar Energy Solutions
Our company has an unwavering commitment to providing customer-centric solar solutions and industry-leading energy savings through dependable and superior services. Since our inception, Bright Eye Solar has also been providing solar panel installation services for both residential and commercial customers in Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.